EOSC 118 Final Exam

E-mail:
Anonymous asked how to prepare for the EOSC 118 Final exam.

I'll begin with how I prepared for the EOSC 118 final exam.
Frankly speaking, I didn't prepare much, all I did was to read over the notes that I had taken over the term, and went over all the quiz questions. To tell you the truth, this wasn't enough. (I couldn't give much time as I had BIOL 200 exam on the same day!)
The exam was 100 MC questions - I answered 60 questions with confidence and guessed the rest of the 40 questions. I think they scaled the final exam -  because I ended up with 90. I guess  this is why Science students say EOSC 118 is a booster because in other words, if I could answer more questions, then my mark would have been way higher. (My friend actually got 100 so there you go) I don't really remember what was on the exam, but what I can advise you to do is to try to understand the diagrams and science behind the lectures. There are only few lectures (I think) that has the actual Science component in it, so make sure you understand those, and memorize some of the diagrams (especially chemistry related) - I remember some questions were strictly off from the diagram/model.
Well, It's been 2 years since I've taken the course, I hope things haven't changed much.
Just study hard! Just do better than others and you will definitely be rewarded.

ps. Don't miss any of the bonus surveys like I did...
Hope this helps! 



Comments

  1. Oh thank you for the information! ...but certainly, undoubtedly, they've changed it a lot. Im taking it as an online course, and there are more quizzes, sketchings, and also one short essay. Anyway, I hope I will be lucky and have a good time writing the exam tomorrow :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th Year Term 1 Review

4th year Term 2 Review